This is solely my personal opinion based on my and others’ experiences. I think HemoHim works amazingly well on symptoms caused by poor blood circulation, weak immune system, chronic inflammatory activities and oxidative damages in human body… such as allergies, consistent cold/flu, high blood pressure, arthritis, cancers, diabetes, thyroid problems, stroke, obesity from poor metabolism, etc.
If you are in good health condition overall you might only feel energized more. One of my friends, Lena had her friend take HemoHim to be preventative since she was getting old even though she seems to be in good health condition. After about a week Lena got a phone call from her friend and the friend complained that she started having this pain in her right side stomach since she started taking HemoHim. Lena told her that she must have a problem around that area, and almost forced her to go to see a doctor and get checked out. Lena got a phone call back from the friend and she told Lena that Lena saved her life. The doctor found a tiny cancer cell that just started growing in her intestine. I assume she was feeling pain because boosted NK cells by HemoHim were attacking it.
If you search “What is HemoHIM?” on Google, it will tell you that: “HemoHIM is a new substance with special immune function that has been developed from Angelica radix, Chuanxiong Rhizoma, and PaeoniaenAlba Radix through biological engineering and radiation technology.”
HemoHIM stands for:
- Hemoglobin: Hemoglobin carries oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body where it releases the oxygen to burn nutrients to provide energy to power the functions of the body in metabolism.
- Hemetopoiesis: The formation of blood.
- Immune: Your Immune System.
- Modulation: Regulate.
Basically, HemoHIM strengthens/regulates your immune system, help your body form fresh blood and hemoglobin. HemoHIM is patented in the United States as “Herbal composition for improving anticancer activity, immune response and hematopoiesis of the body, and protecting the body from oxidative damage”. (United States Patent 06964785)
See HemoHIM US Patent: http://www.directorypatent.com/US/06964785.html
HemoHIM is a not a medicine, but a functional health supplement. It serves a special purpose of strengthening your immune system. And the main ingredients are quite exotic: Angelica radix, Chuanxiong Rhizoma, and PaeoniaenAlba Radix. These are herbs cultivated in the clean fields of South Korea, and were widely used in oriental herbal medicines for centuries.
Development of HemoHIM
HemoHIM was the name of a government research project by a team of Ph.D. scientists at Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI). The South Korean government proposed the project to create a new substance that will radically increase human immune system in order to protect the nation’s most valued scientists at KAERI, who have much higher chance of getting exposed to radiation compared to other people. The team tested more than 1,000 different kinds of herbs to create a perfect substance to accomplish the project’s objective. To do that, it took the team about 8 years and government assistant of more than 5 million dollars. At the finish of the project, the Korean government decided to commercialize the substance to offer it to the general public. The truth is, not only the scientists working with atomic energy is affected by radiation, but we are all exposed to radiation in our daily activities such as using cell phones! Then the project name HemoHIM became the substance/product name and was offered to the general public.
There are three main organizations/companies involved in the production of HemoHIM:
- Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI): Responsible for the research and development of the HemoHIM formula.
- Kolmar BNH Co. Ltd. (SBT): Company responsible for making the actual substance with the formula provided by KAERI.
- Atomy America Inc.: The only distributor of HemoHIM.
At first, Atomy wasn’t the distributor of HemoHIM. But the company who originally distributed HemoHIM sold it at $1,200 for one month’s supply. When the South Korean government found out about the ridiculous amount of profit the company was making, it seized its contract with the company because they violated the agreement to make HemoHIM readily available to common folks. After all, HemoHIM was developed using common folks’ tax money! The beauty of HemoHIM is that the ingredients are readily available in clean uncontaminated fields of South Korea. The three main ingredients were widely used for centuries as herbal medicines, but it is the research and and technology of KAERI that took ordinary herbs into such a substance. In fact, even if HemoHIM was so good, if its ingredients were outrageously expensive, common folks like you and I wouldn’t have been able to take it everyday.
Basic Product Information
(Information Source: http://www.atomy-usa.com/usa/product/hemohim0.asp )
|Product Name||Atomy HemoHIM|
|Product Type||Individually Approved Dietary Supplement|
|Volume||20ml x 60 (1,200ml)|
|Storage||Although the product has been sterilized, keep in a cool place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Consume right immediately after opening.|
|Research & Development||Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI)|
|Manufacturer||Kolmar BNH Co. Ltd. (SBT)|
|Ingredients||HemoHIM Mixed Herbal Extracts [Angelica Radix/Korea, Chuanxiong Rhizoma/Korea, PaeoniaenAlba Radix/Korea], Aqua, Honey, Glyopexis, Fructo-oligosaccharide, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate, Vitamin C, Kelp Meal, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B1 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B2|
|Instruction||One packet (20ml) twice per day, 60 packets in total|
|Caution||When taking HemoHIM||– Cnidium Officinale and Paeonica Japonica may cause allergic reactions upon intake consumption.||– Not recommended for children under 6 years old.||– Women who are pregnant, nursing, experiencing menstrual irregularity, or have bleeding disorders should consult a doctor before taking this product.
– Do not take products past the expiration date.
|Recommended For:||Atomy HemoHIM is recommended for the following people.||– Elders who need energy restoration||– Workers exhausted from long hours||– Students that need physical endurance
– Long-distance drivers
– House-wives worn out from stress of housework
– Athletes who consume a lot of physical energy
|Nutrition Facts:||% based on daily values||
* May help in improvement of immunity. (Physiological Function Level 2)
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What Is In HemoHIM?
The three main ingredients of HemoHIM are:
1. Angelicae gigantis Radix: Used for menstrual cramps, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and menopausal symptoms. It is also used orally as a ”blood purifier”; to manage hypertension, infertility, joint pain, ulcers, “tired blood” (anemia), and constipation; and in the prevention and treatment of allergic attacks. Dong quai is also used orally for the treatment of loss of skin color (depigmentation) and psoriasis.
Angelicae Gigantis Radix regulates mast cell-mediated allergic inflammation in vivo and in vitro.
2. Cnidium officinale Makino
3. Paeonia japonica Miyabe et Takeda
Patents & Certificates
|1||Korea||0401955||Immune system, hematosis enhancement and protective herbal composition and manufacturing process|
|2||0440863||Hematosis enhancement and anti-radiation herbal extracts|
|3||0449655||Hematosis, immune system reinforcement and anti-radiation health functional food|
|4||0506384||Anti-cancer, immune system, and hematosis enhancement and oxidant controlling effect herbal composition and manufacturing process (health food, medicine)|
|5||Europe||(Germany, England, France, Italy)||EP01466608||Herbal composition comprising Angelica gigantis,||Cnidium officinale and Paeonia japonica|
|6||Japan||JP04055951||Galenical composition having anticancer/immune/hematopoietic function enhancing effect and oxidative living body damage suppressing effect and manufacturing method thereof|
|7||USA||US06964785||Herbal composition for improving anticancer activity, immune response and hematopoiesis of the body, and protecting the body from oxidative damage, and the method of preparing the same|
Scientific Literature On HemoHIM
HemoHIM is not just a product. It is a result of vigorous scientific research. Many scientists are referring HemoHIM in their professional scientific journals. There are currently 18 science journal literature about HemoHIM on US National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health alone.
Science Journal Literature About HemoHIM Found on PubMed:
- PubMed is a service of the US National Library of Medicine® that Provides free access to databases of indexed citations and abstracts to medical, nursing, dental, veterinary, health care, and preclinical sciences journal articles.
- Preventative effect of an herbal preparation (HemoHIM) on development of airway inflammation in mice via modulation of Th1/2 cells differentiation.
- Protective effects of HemoHIM on immune and hematopoietic systems against γ-irradiation.
- HemoHIM enhances the therapeutic efficacy of ionizing radiation treatment in tumor-bearing mice.
- Screening of anti-obesity agent from herbal mixtures.
- HemoHIM ameliorates the persistent down-regulation of Th1-like immune responses in fractionated γ-irradiated mice by modulating the IL-12p70-STAT4 signaling pathway.
- Protective effect of an herbal preparation (HemoHIM) on radiation-induced intestinal injury in mice.
- HemoHIM improves ovarian morphology and decreases expression of nerve growth factor in rats with steroid-induced polycystic ovaries.
- Enhanced antitumor efficacy of cisplatin in combination with HemoHIM in tumor-bearing mice.
- Restoration of the immune functions in aged mice by supplementation with a new herbal composition, HemoHIM.
- Antiinflammatory activity of an herbal preparation (HemoHIM) in rats.
Science Journal Literature About HemoHIM Found on PMC:
- PMC is a free full-text archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health’s National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM).
- Preventative Effect of an Herbal Preparation (HemoHIM) on Development of Airway Inflammation in Mice via Modulation of Th1/2 Cells Differentiation
- Enhanced antitumor efficacy of cisplatin in combination with HemoHIM in tumor-bearing mice
- The Prospective Role of Plant Products in Radiotherapy of Cancer: A Current Overview
- Hyberbaric oxygen increases atresia in normal & steroid induced PCO rat ovaries
- Evaluation of Nephroprotective and Immunomodulatory Activities of Antioxidants in Combination with Cisplatin against Murine Visceral Leishmaniasis
- Protective effect of genistein on radiation-induced intestinal injury in tumor bearing mice
- Trends in Ginseng Research in 2010
- Preserved ex vivo inflammatory status and cytokine responses in naturally long-lived mice
PMC Images on HemoHIM